Alora and Gerard's Bay St. George (St. George's - Stephenville) Wedding

I've been following Gerard's adventures on Instagram (@roamnl) for quite a few years!  I've always admired his sense of adventure and seemingly un-tire'able legs!  He seems to put quite a few miles on while hiking.  Apparently Alora is much the same! Up until the wedding I didn't have the good fortune of meeting either of them.

This is the story of their wedding day which unfolded between their home towns of St. Georges and Stephenville in Bay St. George, Western Newfoundland.




































































Please contact me via email at scott@roninphoto.ca or call/text (709) 639-5335. I'm located in Steady Brook, on the west coast of Newfoundland, in Canada.

Learn more about RONiN photo visit www.roninphoto.ca

Visit me on facebook at RONiN photo.  Check out my work on instagram and Twitter!


Comments

Popular Posts