Bottle Cove Sunset

I spent a day last week touring the Bay of Islands with Spencer Wynn and his colleague Jean, all three of us with cameras in hand.  We ended the day in Bottle Cove with hopes for a good sunset.  We weren't disappointed!  We got a few puffy clouds in the sky and a clear line of sight to the horizon!


Jean Liao enjoying the last few minutes of light in Western Newfoundland!



The image was made with the Fujifilm X-T2 and the XF100-400mm zoom.   I noticed that Jean was close to being in line with the setting sun from me so i grabbed my longest lens and zoomed in to create the illusion of a larger than life sun.  Exposing for the highlights created deep dark shadows that contrasted nicely with the bright light and colours of the sunset.

Prints are available upon request and can be shipped anywhere!

Contact me via email at 'scott@roninphoto.ca' or call (709) 639-5335.  I'm located in Steady Brook, on the west coast of beautiful Newfoundland, in Canada.

Learn more about RONiN photo, official Fujifilm X-Photographer. -  www.roninphoto.ca

Visit me on facebook at RONiN photo.  Check out my work on instagram and Twitter!

Cheers all!


Comments

Popular Posts