Jodi and Rob's Corner Brook Wedding

I have to admit that i like Jodi and Rob.  They are lovely people; approachable, genuine, and down to earth.  

I liked their wedding too.  It was smaller and more intimate than most, somewhat flying under the radar!  I like these as it seems the people that do get invited mean the most to the bride and groom which also means a ton of real emotion and great photos to ensue! 

We were blessed with a beautiful sunny day and warm temps and we certainly made the most of it!  We started the day in Curling, went as far as Pasadena for some wildflowers and then back to Humber Valley Resort to clue things up.  

Here's the story of their wedding day in photos!







































All images were taken with Fujifilm cameras and lenses.   I'm currently shooting with an X-T2, X-Pro2 and X-T20. 

Contact me via email at 'scott@roninphoto.ca' or call (709) 639-5335.  I'm located in Steady Brook, on the west coast of beautiful Newfoundland, in Canada.

Learn more about RONiN photo, official Fujifilm X-Photographer. -  www.roninphoto.ca

Visit me on facebook at RONiN photo.  Check out my work on instagram and Twitter

Comments

Popular Posts