Leanne and Sonya's Deer Lake - Humber River House Wedding

Back in July I photographed the wedding of Leanne and Sonya at Humber River House in Deer Lake.  This was one of those 'feel good' weddings with amazing families involved on both sides and a couple truly in love!

I'm still laughing at all the black flies we found!  I edited them all out except in the lupin series, except for one image.  I bet you can't count all the flies! :P

Thanks so much for having me along on such an incredible day!

















































To book your wedding or other photo session please contact me via email at 'scott@roninphoto.ca' or call (709) 639-5335.  I'm located in Steady Brook, on the west coast of Newfoundland, in Canada.  2020 is already heavily booked with weddings and 2021 is starting to fill in earnest!

Learn more about RONiN photo, official Fujifilm X-Photographer. -  www.roninphoto.ca

Visit me on facebook at RONiN photo.  Check out my work on instagram and Twitter!

Comments

Popular Posts