Valerie and Adam Sheppard's Deer Lake Wedding

This was my first of many weddings for the 2010 wedding season!  I have to admit that I was nervous as I had spent the last six months shooting birds and landscapes with only a few people mixed in between!

Val and Adam had me shoot an engagement session for them last fall when the leaves were at their most colorful. 



Having met them before it was great to get reacquainted again!




Their wedding day started out with Valerie getting ready.  She made a beautiful bride!

Radiant!


Dangles

The weather was fantastic for a wedding, but tough for the photographer!  The ceremony was held in bright sunshine at mid-day in the harsh overhead light!  Val and Adam still looked great!


Huge Smiles and Confetti Toss!


Val and Adam had a fantastic spot in mind for a few snaps!


 No tresspassing....except on your wedding day!  :)


This old barn not only provided a super cool backdrop, but also gave us a little shade for some wonderfully soft light.


 Old barn and newlyweds


The reception took place in Corner Brook and while driving down I smiled as I saw high even clouds...wonderful for portraits.


Kisses and ivy


Val's shoes rocked!


As did her dress!


Cake!


"Ting ting ting"


The tie that binds.


Huge thanks to Val and Adam Sheppard for having me shoot their special day!


If you are planning a wedding and would like to secure the date please contact me at the number or email address listed below as 2011 is booking up much faster than I could have ever anticipated!  And yes, I do travel outside of Corner Brook!

RONiN photography (Scott Grant) offers print and image sales, printing and enlargement services, photographic and post processing instruction, and wedding, graduate and portrait photography.  If you would like to contact me please do so at scott@roninphoto.ca or call at (709) 634-3693.  I'm located in Corner Brook, Newfoundland, in Canada.

Visit me on facebook at RONiN photography.

I also have a ton of images on Flickr.

If you would like to learn more about RONiN photography please visit www.roninphoto.ca.

Comments

Popular Posts