Sarah and Sean's Wedding in Stephenville, Newfoundland

Sarah and Sean's wedding took place in Stephenville in early November.  I was apprehensive that the weather would be tough this time of the year and of course there is very limited daylight.

Thankfully, even though the temps were all that favourable there was good could cover offering soft portrait light.

As for early sunset it was pretty spectacular!  We timed it perfectly with our arrival at a local beach and had 10 minutes of great light when the sun found a little sliver of an opening in the clouds just above the horizon!

I hope you enjoy the images!







































































































Thanks for taking the time today to look and i wish you all the very best in the new year!




RONiN photography (Scott Grant) offers print and image sales, print service, photographic and post processing instruction for both group and private individuals.  Photography services include weddings, engagement sessions, people and pet photos, corporate events and so on.

If you or someone you know are looking for a wedding photographer for 2012 time is running short!  I'm getting heavily booked so please call or email to reserve your wedding day!  I'm also taking bookings for 2013 and beyond.

If you would like to contact me please do so at scott@roninphoto.ca or call at (709) 634-3693 or (709) 639-5335 on my cell.  I'm located in Steady Brook, on the west coast of Newfoundland, in Canada.

Visit me on facebook at RONiN photography.

I also have a ton of images of all kinds on Flickr.

If you would like to learn more about RONiN photography please visit www.roninphoto.ca.

Comments

Popular Posts