Jessica and Steve's Corner Brook Wedding

































Thanks so much for stopping by!

All images taken with the Fujifilm X-T1 and the X100s.

Unfortunately i'm no longer taking wedding bookings for 2015 or 2016 as i'll be taking my photography in a different direction. 

Contact me via email at 'scott@roninphoto.ca' or call at (709) 639-5335.  I'm located in Steady Brook, on the west coast of Newfoundland, in Canada.

Visit me on facebook at RONiN photo.  Check out my work on 500pxinstagram and Twitter!

Learn more about RONiN -  www.roninphoto.ca

Comments

  1. Oh, how glorious wedding it was. The couple is so charming. I enjoyed watching their wedding photos. Also their Malibu wedding venue was just fantastic. I would love to reserve this venue for my destination wedding ceremony!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts