Patti and Dustin's Marble Mountain Wedding

Dustin and i go back a bit.  And i bet if we told people we were brothers they'd probably believe it as we're both of the same build; tall and thin.  We also have in common the fact we both worked the retail side of the automotive industry, both got fed up with our jobs and left the car business for new entrepreneural pursuits, even though we both did well in our respective careers.  I like and respect Dustin a whole bunch and was honoured that he asked me to take photos on Patti and his wedding day.

I don't know Patti that much as i've never spent much time in her presence.  I do know that she seems like a wonderful life partner for Dustin and that she has the most stunning blue eyes i've seen in quite some time!  

Here is Patti and Dustin's wedding day in photos....


















































Contact me via email at 'scott@roninphoto.ca' or call (709) 639-5335.  I'm located in Steady Brook, on the west coast of Newfoundland, in Canada.

Check out the video i produced for Fujifilm for the launch of the new XF 8-16mm ultra wide angle lens....
https://youtu.be/5hl3zXoYMXg

Learn more about RONiN photo, official Fujifilm X-Photographer. -  www.roninphoto.ca

Visit me on facebook at RONiN photo.  Check out my work on instagram and Twitter!

All photos taken with the Fujifilm X Series of cameras and lenses, including the X-T2, and X-Pro2 and X-H1.




Comments

Popular Posts