Sue and Mario's McIver's - Corner Brook Wedding

"Mario and I want to say the biggest thank-you for the photos you have created. It goes way beyond my imagination; there are pictures that look like they were taken out of the wedding magazine!

You helped us feel so natural and comfortable, that we forgot that we were being photographed. We felt like ourselves instead of posing as someone else! We are also grateful for many photos of the moments that we weren't there to witness ourselves.  I felt that same butterfly in the stomach while flicking through your fantastic work. 

Without a doubt, these photos will be cherished forever. Thanks again, for capturing our big day even more special and memorable."

That is about the best thing any wedding photographer could read after delivering the clients images.  Pure music to my ears!

Here is the story of Sue and Mario's beautiful wedding day told with photos.....







































All photos taken with the Fujifilm X Series of cameras and lenses, including the X-T2, and X-Pro2 and X-H1.

Learn more about RONiN photo, official Fujifilm X-Photographer. -  www.roninphoto.ca

To book your wedding or other photos session please contact me via email at 'scott@roninphoto.ca' or call (709) 639-5335.  I'm located in Steady Brook, on the west coast of Newfoundland, in Canada.

Visit me on facebook at RONiN photo.  Check out my work on instagram and Twitter!

Check out the video i produced for Fujifilm for the launch of the new XF 8-16mm ultra wide angle lens....
https://youtu.be/5hl3zXoYMXg


Comments

Popular Posts