Chantille and Jonathan's Lourdes Wedding!

Once upon a time i shot a wedding in Lourdes on the Port Au Port Peninsula.  That was a decade ago!  Then in late July of this summer i got to go back to Lourdes for another.  I had forgotten not only how beautiful Lourdes is but also how good the people out there are!  I tell ya, you'd never be stuck for something to eat or a place to stay!



Thanks so much to Chantille and Jonathan for making me feel more like a good friend thank hired photographer on your wedding day!

Here's their wedding day recapped in photos!







































































To book your wedding or other photos session please contact me via email at 'scott@roninphoto.ca' or call (709) 639-5335.  I'm located in Steady Brook, on the west coast of Newfoundland, in Canada.

All photos taken with the Fujifilm X Series of cameras and lenses, including the X-T2, and X-Pro2 and X-H1.

Learn more about RONiN photo, official Fujifilm X-Photographer. -  www.roninphoto.ca

Visit me on facebook at RONiN photo.  Check out my work on instagram and Twitter!

Check out the video i produced for Fujifilm for the launch of the new XF 8-16mm ultra wide angle lens....
https://youtu.be/5hl3zXoYMXg 


Comments

Popular Posts