Lindsay and Matt's Boom Siding - Humber Valley Resort Wedding

I love weddings outside of churches.  Don't get me wrong here.  I've nothing against a traditional ceremony but there is a heck of a lot that is attractive about an outdoor ceremony in a back garden, bordering a beautiful river and lake, surrounded by mountains, on a beautiful, warm, sunny day.....i could go on!

Welcome to Lindsay and Matt's wedding which took place in Boom Siding next to the mighty Humber River and Deer Lake.  It finished at Humber Valley Resort, just across the river and up the hill.

Hope you like!
















































































All photos taken with the Fujifilm X Series of cameras and lenses, including the X-T2, and X-Pro2 and X-H1.

To book your wedding or other photos session please contact me via email at 'scott@roninphoto.ca' or call (709) 639-5335.  I'm located in Steady Brook, on the west coast of Newfoundland, in Canada.

Learn more about RONiN photo, official Fujifilm X-Photographer, visit -  www.roninphoto.ca

Visit me on facebook at RONiN photo.  Check out my work on instagram and Twitter!

Check out the video i produced for Fujifilm for the launch of the new XF 8-16mm ultra wide angle lens....
https://youtu.be/5hl3zXoYMXg

Comments

Popular Posts